Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Rachel Roy
Designer Rachel Roy attended the Mark McNairy New Amsterdam for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in NYC on Monday. In flared grey slacks with a printed lightweight blouse, the mother-of-two looked gorgeous on the side of the runway. She attended the show with her buddy, Gabrielle Union, who was equally as cute.
Do you love Rachel’s NYFW style?
- Breaking News: Rihanna Cuts Hair, New Short Pixie Cut (We Luvv It!)
- The ‘Love & Hip-Hop ATL’ Glam Squad Gives The Scoop On The Ladies’ Hair And Makeup Secrets!
- Adorable Alert: Blue Ivy Carter Spotted With Jay-Z On A Yacht To Celebrate Mama Beyoncé’s Birthday! (Heart-Melting Photos Inside!)
- StyleBlazer Spotted: Beyoncé & Jay-Z At Made In America Festival
- Six Mega Trends Of Summer 2012 (Should They Continue Through The Fall?)
- 50 Shades: H&M Gets Dark for Divided Grey Collection (Peep Before You Shop!)
- StyleBlazer Curvy Closet: Shopping Tips For The Fashionable Ladies With Lots To Love (Get Curvy On A Dime!)
- Fashion Designer Kevan Hall: “How I Made It” Season 4 – Episode 2
Photos: Astrid Stawiarz/Stringer