With the end of New York Fashion Week Spring 2013 upon us, now is the perfect time to get your fashion friends together for some cocktails and conversations on another season’s successful round of shows. SKYY Vodka kept the libations flowing at many shows this week, as models got ready for their runway walk and editors, publicists, journalists and everyone alike mingled in the name of fashion. So as the official vodka sponsor for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, SKYY Vodka shared a few cocktail ideas perfect for the stylish set, regardless of what your style is.
Here are some great cocktail ideas to cap off another New York Fashion Week.
- 2 oz. SKYY Vodka
- 2 oz. Apple Juice
- 0.5 oz. Lemon Juice
- 0.5 oz. Simple Syrup
- 6 Raspberries
Muddle all ingredients. Shake and strain in to a martini glass. Garnish with Honey Sugar Rim with little pieces of orange peel.
A lighthearted twist on the timeless daiquiri, the Bohemian Classic reinvented this favorite cocktail with a hint of apple juice. Mixed with lemon juice, simple syrup and muddled raspberries, the Bohemian Classic is served up in a martini glass.
Photo: Tommy Ton/Style.com
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)