New York’s Lincoln Center has been a mecca for celebrity appearances since Fashion Week hit the city, but the most photographed pair of the year, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, were notably missing from the front row. The two made their first appearance yesterday at Marchesa and Louise Goldin‘s runway shows, and the flashy and fashionable duo were considerably dressed down for the occasion. While Kanye opted for denim-on-denim for both events, Kim rocked a feathery confection to Marchesa, and shed the plumage for a varsity jacket to Goldin.
Missed them at the shows? Click through to see their front row style.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night