Although her forbidden fruit seems dangerously tempting, Joan Smalls‘ romantic ensembles and doe-eyed expression are more Snow White than evil queen. The supermodel tempts On The Road star Sam Riley in Dazed & Confused Magazine’s October issue, in an editorial that seems set in a beautiful dark and twisted fantasy. She transitions seamlessly from strong and ferocious to soft and feminine in every still, rocking Stella McCartney and a superwoman leather jumpsuit by Valentino. Joan has continually knocked it out of the park this year, and it’s been exciting to watch her work! It’s probably not best to mess with a leather clad girl with a German shepherd.
Click through to see photos from the full editorial, if you dare…
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles