Most women love to dress up an outfit in a pair of cute heels. But sometimes you just are not in the mood for a pair of heels. Check out these cute flats that you can switch up your style in.
Vivi Glitter Ballet Flats
Add some sparkle into your life with these cute ballet flats.
Perfect Suede City Flats
The suede material is perfect for fall.
Studs dress up a plain black flat.
We love the embellishments on this flat.
Marc Jacobs Brogue Oxford
Who said you can’t wear white after Labor Day?
Sport these two tone flats with a cute dress or jeans.
Betsey Johnson Lillian S
The green on this snake design gives these flats a little personality.
Jacqueline by Messeca
We love the two-tone pointed toe trend.
The cute tassel on the front of these flats gives it a preppy feel.
Last Mile Oxford Flat
Channel your inner school girl while rocking these oxfords.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Corduroy Flat
The zipper on these flats gives them a bit of edge.
Brritney Ballet Flat
Lace Up Oxford
We love the color of these cute oxfords.
Dark Red Point Toe Bow Corrected
Velvet and a bow: a great combo.
Loeffler Randall Willow Mignon Knot Flat
The knot is a cute accent on these flats.
Marni Metallic Leather Brogues
You’ll feel like a million bucks in these cute shoes.
Steve Madden Katchy
With is a great way to wear patterns.
Velvet Scalloped Bow Flat
We love the great color of these flats.
Jenni Kanye Flat
Which of these flats are your favs?
- Breaking News: Rihanna Cuts Hair, New Short Pixie Cut (We Luvv It!)
- The ‘Love & Hip-Hop ATL’ Glam Squad Gives The Scoop On The Ladies’ Hair And Makeup Secrets!
- Adorable Alert: Blue Ivy Carter Spotted With Jay-Z On A Yacht To Celebrate Mama Beyoncé’s Birthday! (Heart-Melting Photos Inside!)
- StyleBlazer Spotted: Beyoncé & Jay-Z At Made In America Festival
- Six Mega Trends Of Summer 2012 (Should They Continue Through The Fall?)
- 50 Shades: H&M Gets Dark for Divided Grey Collection (Peep Before You Shop!)
- StyleBlazer Curvy Closet: Shopping Tips For The Fashionable Ladies With Lots To Love (Get Curvy On A Dime!)
- Fashion Designer Kevan Hall: “How I Made It” Season 4 – Episode 2