Although we are getting further and further away from summer, the 1970’s is still one of the leading decades for style inspiration. Take The Manrepeller’s Leandra Medine in these embroidered Rebecca Minkoff bell bottoms giving awesome street style during NYFW. We love the way Leandra styled these feminine bell bottoms with an oversized athletic top! Whether you feel like throwing on a comfy t-shirt or embellished blouse, bell bottoms are a simple way to make a style statement while channeling the divas of one of fashion’s most exciting decades!
Shop our favorite bell bottoms after the jump!
Virgin Mary Bell Bottom
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)