British designer Matthew Williamson has spent the last 15 years crafting a beautiful clothing line, but now he’s collaborated with breakthrough shoe designer, Joanne Stoker, to create an artistic shoe line for Spring 2013. The 12-piece collection is a mix of beaded heels, mid-length heels and flats. Inspired by India’s Festival of Color, Williamson exerts a carnival vibrancy to the pieces. According to Vogue UK, the shoes will be debut on the catwalk during his London Fashion Week show on Sunday.
Click through to see the sneak peek shots!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night