Christina Aguilera is back, and we are so. not. mad. The Voice judge with the notorious power vocals has debuted her new single, “Your Body,” and from the looks of the single art, she is loving and embracing her body these days. The dance track is in tune with the music currently topping the pop charts, but leaves enough breathing room for Christina to show off her pipes.
X-Tina’s upcoming album is due out in November, and she says it will draw on her personal experiences since her last album, Bionic, released in 2010.
Take a listen to “Your Body” below. Does Christina still have it?
- Breaking News: Rihanna Cuts Hair, New Short Pixie Cut (We Luvv It!)
- The ‘Love & Hip-Hop ATL’ Glam Squad Gives The Scoop On The Ladies’ Hair And Makeup Secrets!
- Adorable Alert: Blue Ivy Carter Spotted With Jay-Z On A Yacht To Celebrate Mama Beyoncé’s Birthday! (Heart-Melting Photos Inside!)
- StyleBlazer Spotted: Beyoncé & Jay-Z At Made In America Festival
- Six Mega Trends Of Summer 2012 (Should They Continue Through The Fall?)
- 50 Shades: H&M Gets Dark for Divided Grey Collection (Peep Before You Shop!)
- StyleBlazer Curvy Closet: Shopping Tips For The Fashionable Ladies With Lots To Love (Get Curvy On A Dime!)
- Fashion Designer Kevan Hall: “How I Made It” Season 4 – Episode 2