Happy Tuesday StyleBlazers! This here’s one scrumptious tenderoni—if you’re unfamiliar with the name and face, we’ll quickly familiarize you. Meet adorable rising star Nate Gill from San Francisco California. Check the luscious lips and hypnotic eyes—phew, this man is fine. Nate’s appeared in ad campaigns for Abercrombie & Fitch, DKNY Jeans, Ralph Lauren Rugby and was the face of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010. The 22-year-old beauty was also photographed alongside Beyoncé in a V Magazine editorial, shot by famed photographer Bruce Weber and walked the Calvin Klein, Givenchy and Dolce & Gabbana runways. We’ve assembled plenty spicy shots just for you, so stop what you’re doing and slowly scroll through.
-Metanoya Z. Webb
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos