Hailing from across the pond, designer and illustrator Hayden Williams is making a splash in the fashion world with his whimsical detailed illustrations of style icons and celebrities. We adore his recreations of First Lady Michelle Obama, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Marilyn Monroe and a host of other Styleblazers. The 21-year-old self-taught artist received an outpouring of kudos when Rihanna made one of his illustrations her Twitter avatar. She later invited Hayden to a sold-out opening tour date at the 02 Arena in London last October.
Illustration of Rihanna
“It felt great when Rihanna acknowledged my work! She loves my design sketches, is very supportive and wants to see me become a success! I think she has a great eye for spotting young emerging talent and I love that she is a big fashion and art enthusiast. That made me like her a lot more,” said Hayden.
Click here to find out how Hayden got his start…
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night