Last night, the biggest names in Latin Hollywood assembled to celebrate the best in entertainment and film at the 2012 ALMA Awards. The night’s host Eva Longoria had 11 costume changes for her gig, but we especially loved her red carpet look, a black Monique Lhuillier gown with a sultry slit showing off her toned gams. Nicole Richie and Christina Aguilera followed suit in all black, while Zoe Saldana chose a rose colored Gucci gown that played well against her sunkissed skin. And we can’t ignore the talk of the night: Christina’s all woman curves! The Special Achievement Award winner flaunted wore a skin-tight black Michael Kors gown, with her purple ombre hair in a sleek ponytail.
Click through to see these fab ladies’ red carpet looks.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History