Some women may fear blush but it’s okay—more for us! We LOVE the way blush brightens the face, sculpts the cheeks and pulls an entire look together.
The latest on our list is Sunday Riley’s blush ($30). We’ve known Sunday Riley for being skincare leaders, but now that the brand is being sold at Sephora (aka every beauty maven’s haven) we’ve started to take notice of their cosmetics. Why Sunday Riley’s blush? It contains round-shaped pigments that give a silky feel and diffuse light for natural, luminous cheek color. Seriously, a product only needs to contain the word “luminous” for us to swoon.
The blush comes in six shades with our eyes set on “Rush,” a vibrant coral that typically works on all skin tones.
Would you try Sunday Riley blush, StyleBlazers?
- Denzel Washington Covers ‘GQ’ (Check Out His Timeless Style Playbook)
- StyleBlazer TV Exclusive: Elle Varner Talks NYC Style Inspirations & Laid Back Girly Glam
- 10 Wow-Worthy 3D Nail Trends (Try If You Dare!)
- Life In Technicolor: Nicki Minaj Rocks Bright Threads & Multicolored Hair For ‘American Idol’ Auditions
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Celeb Round-Up: New York Fashion Week (In Case You Missed Them The First Go ‘Round: Kim Ye, Solange, Elle Varner & More)
- NYFW Runway Recap: Mathieu Mirano Spring 2013 Presentation
- A Cinderella Story: Supermodel Fior Mendez Rises From The Orphanage To The Runway