Totes are the perfect purse for the working woman. Throw in your laptop or tablet, planner, cell and makeup kit and your headed into the office. Contrary to popular belief, work attire does not have to be boring plain and hum-dum. One great way to jazz up any work outfit it with a killer tote ladies! Here are some hot handbags.
Maxmara Bina bag
We love the color of this bag, a pale cream.
Editor’s Desk Burgundy Satchel
This tote is in a great dark color, definitely fall ready.
Bright Club Taupe and Neon Yellow Tote
The neon yellow highlights gives this purse the perfect pop of color.
Chloé Marcie Large Textured-leather Tote
White leather? We adore.
Marni Leather Tote
This cute leather tote is the perfect size to throw over your shoulder and go.
Roomy Mate Oversized Green Handbag
The shape of this bag will bring a little uniqueness to any outfit.
Brahmin Taylor Zip Tote
Tory Burch Robinson Tote Bag
Barneys New York CO-OP Classic Short Tote
Crocodile Vein Cream-blue Bag
If you are looking for a bag with tons of personality, this is your choice.
MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Large Embossed Tote
Orla Kiely Sixties Stem Print Easy Zip Tote
Brahmin Anywhere Traveler
This bag is designed for the working woman.
Coach Legacy Leather Medium Candace Carryall
You can’t really go wrong with a colored leather purse.
Zara Leather Tote Shopper
Audrey Brooke Paramount Colorblock Suede Satchel – Colorblock
MCM Nuovo L – Large Saffiano Leather Zip Tote
Miu Miu Top Handle
- Breaking News: Rihanna Cuts Hair, New Short Pixie Cut (We Luvv It!)
- The ‘Love & Hip-Hop ATL’ Glam Squad Gives The Scoop On The Ladies’ Hair And Makeup Secrets!
- Adorable Alert: Blue Ivy Carter Spotted With Jay-Z On A Yacht To Celebrate Mama Beyoncé’s Birthday! (Heart-Melting Photos Inside!)
- StyleBlazer Spotted: Beyoncé & Jay-Z At Made In America Festival
- Six Mega Trends Of Summer 2012 (Should They Continue Through The Fall?)
- 50 Shades: H&M Gets Dark for Divided Grey Collection (Peep Before You Shop!)
- StyleBlazer Curvy Closet: Shopping Tips For The Fashionable Ladies With Lots To Love (Get Curvy On A Dime!)
- Fashion Designer Kevan Hall: “How I Made It” Season 4 – Episode 2