While Adele has been out of the limelight lately due to her exciting pregnancy, the British songbird has been rumored to having a lot of projects in the works. Aside from allegedly recording the soundtrack for the forthcoming James Bond movie Skyfall, the latest rumor is that she’s been approached by Burberry creative director, Christopher Bailey, to create her own line of bespoke plus size clothing.
Vogue UK reports, “The Vogue cover girl was personally approached by creative director [Christopher] Bailey to become an ambassador for the British fashion house, and was asked to work with him on a ‘bespoke’ range for voluptuous customers.” Honestly, we’d love to see the songstress partner with them; Burberry has dressed her for a lot public appearances and the brand embodies her classic style.
Would you like to see this partnership?
- Denzel Washington Covers ‘GQ’ (Check Out His Timeless Style Playbook)
- StyleBlazer TV Exclusive: Elle Varner Talks NYC Style Inspirations & Laid Back Girly Glam
- 10 Wow-Worthy 3D Nail Trends (Try If You Dare!)
- Life In Technicolor: Nicki Minaj Rocks Bright Threads & Multicolored Hair For ‘American Idol’ Auditions
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Celeb Round-Up: New York Fashion Week (In Case You Missed Them The First Go ‘Round: Kim Ye, Solange, Elle Varner & More)
- NYFW Runway Recap: Mathieu Mirano Spring 2013 Presentation
- A Cinderella Story: Supermodel Fior Mendez Rises From The Orphanage To The Runway
Photo: Vogue UK