Loafers have been a big trend on the scene lately. They come in all kinds of styles and patterns from suede to animal print. They are comfy and to take on and off. (Which we love). Here are a few stylish loafers to slip your feet into.
Mammal Suede Shoes
These navy blue loafers are equipped with a shine, the gold trim.
Mariah Gold Heel Lace-Ups
Walk around in style, the gold heel on these shoes adds an extra sass to your step.
Marrakesh Desert Lace-Ups
You’ll feel like you are in the jungle in these cute loafers. Rawr!
Kettner Creeper Stud Shoes
These platform patterned loafers will give you a little added reach.
Klaude Dandy Stud Slippers
These loafers have a winning combo: a killer pattern and studs.
Mono Blue Suede Monk Shoes
These suede loafers will make your feet soft to the touch.
Maximo Studdued Toe Lace-Ups
These pointed toe loafers will keep your feet stylish.
Major Off White Snaffle Loafers
These loafers have a cute retro feel.
Soda Patio Rust Red Platform Penny Loafer Wedges
An alternative to the flat loafer, these loafers will give you a little height.
Yoki Frida Raspberry Fuchsia Tassel Smoking Slipper Flats
We just love the hot color of these loafers.
Bamboo Mansion 18 Taupe Studded Smoking Slipper Flats
Don’t hurt anyone in these loafers.
Jimmy Choo Wheel Glitter-Finished Leather Loafers
Dieppa Restrepo Gaston Tassel Loafers
The tassels on these cute shoes make us adore them even more
Charles Philip Shanghai Tasseled Suede Loafers
These shoes are a great color.
Marc By Marc Jacobs Moccasins
These soft leather shoes are cute and comfy.
Renatta Jop Moccasins With Heel
Gold Rush Hour Flats
You’ll be the coolest cat in town in these sparkly shoes.
You can’t go wrong in this hot pair of Louboutin loafers.
Which of these loafers are your fav?
- Denzel Washington Covers ‘GQ’ (Check Out His Timeless Style Playbook)
- StyleBlazer TV Exclusive: Elle Varner Talks NYC Style Inspirations & Laid Back Girly Glam
- 10 Wow-Worthy 3D Nail Trends (Try If You Dare!)
- Life In Technicolor: Nicki Minaj Rocks Bright Threads & Multicolored Hair For ‘American Idol’ Auditions
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Celeb Round-Up: New York Fashion Week (In Case You Missed Them The First Go ‘Round: Kim Ye, Solange, Elle Varner & More)
- NYFW Runway Recap: Mathieu Mirano Spring 2013 Presentation
- A Cinderella Story: Supermodel Fior Mendez Rises From The Orphanage To The Runway