It’s so easy to fall for a well-dressed man in a three piece suit. It’s even easier when the man in said suit is Joseph-Gordon Levitt. For years, he’s been the adorable and unlikely leading man we pictured as the cute co-ed boyfriend who could make you laugh after class. Then Inception happened, and the boy became a total man. Throughout his hottie evolution, he still maintained the boyish charm we know and love. The genius ladies of Glamour have given us a peek as to what it would be like to spend a lazy day cozied up with JGL. He models men’s couture effortlessly in the October issue, notably an oxblood Maison Martin Margiela suit paired with a crisp Thom Browne button down shirt. What would you wear on a date night with JGL? Glamour suggests a sweater and silk skirt from Oscar De La Renta. Ahh, starting the day with hot chocolate and dreams of nose nuzzling with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. We’re off to a great start. Look out for the issue on newsstands soon.
What a dreamboat. Click through for more swoonworthy flicks from the editorial.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process