Get ready for a major dose of cute-ness!
Rajon Rondo, who usually dominates on the court for the Boston Celtics decided to spend his off season time doing something a bit different. The point guard took his talents to GQ to intern during New York Fashion Week. Saying it was something he was always interested in, the six-foot-one cutie was doing the full-time work of your average intern. “I never really had a real job,” Rondo told NBC’s Craig Melvin on TODAY Wednesday. “I was actually in the GQ plaza working, packing bags. I actually wrote a blog, too. I just didn’t go in there and half-step it. I actually did some work. I slept pretty good those nights, too.”
The NBA star blogged about his experience on GQ‘s site and took a few pics of his day to day duties. Check out his video interview below.
Are you a Celtics fan?
- Denzel Washington Covers ‘GQ’ (Check Out His Timeless Style Playbook)
- StyleBlazer TV Exclusive: Elle Varner Talks NYC Style Inspirations & Laid Back Girly Glam
- 10 Wow-Worthy 3D Nail Trends (Try If You Dare!)
- Life In Technicolor: Nicki Minaj Rocks Bright Threads & Multicolored Hair For ‘American Idol’ Auditions
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Celeb Round-Up: New York Fashion Week (In Case You Missed Them The First Go ‘Round: Kim Ye, Solange, Elle Varner & More)
- NYFW Runway Recap: Mathieu Mirano Spring 2013 Presentation
- A Cinderella Story: Supermodel Fior Mendez Rises From The Orphanage To The Runway