The native New Yorker and fashionable DJ, Hannah Bronfman, definitely turned heads at the New Yorkers for Children 2012 Fall Gala on Tuesday. Wearing what appears to be a feather and crystal sweater dress and equally bedazzled pink sandals, the socialite looked youthful… to say the least.
Aside from the questionable ensemble her hair looked POPPED, which she tweeted about the days before.
How are you feeling about Hannah’s outfit and hairdo’?
- Denzel Washington Covers ‘GQ’ (Check Out His Timeless Style Playbook)
- StyleBlazer TV Exclusive: Elle Varner Talks NYC Style Inspirations & Laid Back Girly Glam
- 10 Wow-Worthy 3D Nail Trends (Try If You Dare!)
- Life In Technicolor: Nicki Minaj Rocks Bright Threads & Multicolored Hair For ‘American Idol’ Auditions
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Celeb Round-Up: New York Fashion Week (In Case You Missed Them The First Go ‘Round: Kim Ye, Solange, Elle Varner & More)
- NYFW Runway Recap: Mathieu Mirano Spring 2013 Presentation
- A Cinderella Story: Supermodel Fior Mendez Rises From The Orphanage To The Runway
Photo 1: Ivan Nikolov/WENN.com
Photo 2 & 3