London Fashion Week is in full swing and one thing that we love about the fashion in the United Kingdom is that they aren’t afraid to push the fashion envelope with whimsical, ethereal pieces.
While there was definitely a lack of diversity on the runway at New York Fashion Week, only 8.1 percent of the models used during NYFW were black, but across the pond milliner Philip Treacy put on a very inspiring runway show using only black models.
Philip Treacy designed hats for the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton and Sarah Jessica Parker’s hat for the premiere of Sex in the City. The designers hats during London Fashion Week were no less inspiring. And our favorite over-the-top entertainer Lady Gaga opened the show. Here is a look at some of Philip Treacy’s looks from his Spring 2013 collection. FYI: The theme was Michael Jackson.
Click through the gallery to see some of the looks from Philip Treacy’s show.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)