Another day, another celebrity adds “perfumer” to their resume. In what seems like the expected venture for all major public figures, adding a perfume or cologne to their brand is the trend that we don’t see dying down anytime soon. But what if some of our favorite artists that are either no longer with us or not interested in extending their brand created a one of a kind scent. What would it be called and smell like? How would the bottle look? Who knows, but here at Styleblazer, we decided to use our imaginations and take a wild guess! Here are the fragrances that we think should have been (or what could be) from our all time favorite celebrities.
“Thug Life” - Tupac would have definitely incorporated strong, perhaps overbearing notes of amber and wood for an alpha (to the third power) male cologne. The bottle could be in a shape of a man with a red bandanna tied around his head and around the stomach area could read ” Thug Life” just like its owner.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)