Basketball cutie, Chris Paul covers the October special edition of GQ (along with Denzel Washington and Javier Bardem) and even takes us to his parents’ 30th wedding anniversary. The Los Angeles Clippers’ point guard talks candidly about his family, being a shorty (for an NBA player) and why he preferred going to the Clippers over the Lakers.
On the importance of family: “I realize that I’m not going to be doing interviews for the cover of GQ for the rest of my life, know what I mean? I’m on TV because I play basketball really well. But when all this is over with—say something crazy happens, God forbid, and I can’t perform anymore. All those people that were in there? They’re still gonna be there.”
For more pictures look through these pics.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night