Black manicures are chic, daring and fashionably gothic. But to really do the black lacquer justice, you’ve got to know how to rock it. Whether you’re getting ready for a date, heading to the office or just want to spice up your look a bit, we have four ways to do your nails up while wearing the darkest of all shades this fall and winter. Check out this cool tips and tricks to bringing the most out of your black polish.
1. Cocktail Ring
Wear a stand-out cocktail ring to bring just the right attention to your deep-toned manicure. A statement ring in gold or silver is best, as these hues always look classic and regal when paired with black.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films