Jourdan Dunn channels the iconic Marilyn Monroe on the cover of i-D’s The Role Model Issue.
The British model is one of 16 models chosen to be featured on the cover. The issue highlights strong women who have followed their own paths and take their lives into their own palms. The covers were inspired by Hollywood icon Marilyn Monroe, Frida Kahlo, Danielle Duella + Iango Henzi, Patti Wilson and Luigi Murenu. Jourdan is featured along with models from all shapes and sizes like Gisele Bündchen, plus-sized model Candice Huffine, Linda Evangelista and Amber Valletta.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process