Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Gabrielle Union
Gabrielle Union’s best feature, hands-down, is her glowing skin. The actress showed it off while at the Urbanworld Film Festival: Being Mary Jane Opening Night Gala wearing a sleeveless Bill Blass dress from his Fall/Winter 2012 collection and Swarovski encrusted Giuseppe Zanotti Design pumps. Besides her red lip, the boldest part of her look is the confidence she conveys. This is a woman who is well aware of her shape and loves to flaunt it in a sophisticated way. Two thumbs up, Ms. Union.
Are you a fan of Gabby’s look?
- Denzel Washington Covers ‘GQ’ (Check Out His Timeless Style Playbook)
- StyleBlazer TV Exclusive: Elle Varner Talks NYC Style Inspirations & Laid Back Girly Glam
- 10 Wow-Worthy 3D Nail Trends (Try If You Dare!)
- Life In Technicolor: Nicki Minaj Rocks Bright Threads & Multicolored Hair For ‘American Idol’ Auditions
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Celeb Round-Up: New York Fashion Week (In Case You Missed Them The First Go ‘Round: Kim Ye, Solange, Elle Varner & More)
- NYFW Runway Recap: Mathieu Mirano Spring 2013 Presentation
- A Cinderella Story: Supermodel Fior Mendez Rises From The Orphanage To The Runway
Photo: Robin Marchant/Getty Images