Awww, no long faces. Kanye West unfortunately will not be presenting a third collection this Paris Fashion Week, for reasons unidentified. His PR agency, Karla Otto recently confirmed the news to WWD, and we assume Kanye’s feelings are hurt, since his two previous collections weren’t well received. Who knows if he will give fashion another try or not, but he’s been keeping busy lately. He’s been spotted with his lady Kim Kardashian at other fashion shows, his recent G.O.O.D. Music collaborative album, Cruel Summer and of course those impending rumors of alleged adult tapes threatening to be released. Ouch! It doesn’t seem like the best week for Kanye all around Cruel Summer has received mixed reviews. But the good news is that he can always stick to designing shoes. His Air Yeezy’s and Giuseppe Zanotti collaborations were somewhat successful, albeit overly priced.
StyleBlazers, should Yeezy give fashion another try? Or should he stick with 808’s and heartbreak?
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
- Denzel Washington Covers ‘GQ’ (Check Out His Timeless Style Playbook)
- StyleBlazer TV Exclusive: Elle Varner Talks NYC Style Inspirations & Laid Back Girly Glam
- 10 Wow-Worthy 3D Nail Trends (Try If You Dare!)
- Life In Technicolor: Nicki Minaj Rocks Bright Threads & Multicolored Hair For ‘American Idol’ Auditions
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Celeb Round-Up: New York Fashion Week (In Case You Missed Them The First Go ‘Round: Kim Ye, Solange, Elle Varner & More)
- NYFW Runway Recap: Mathieu Mirano Spring 2013 Presentation
- A Cinderella Story: Supermodel Fior Mendez Rises From The Orphanage To The Runway