That bad girl reign just won’t let up. Rihanna rolls up one in honor of her latest joint, “Diamonds.” According to Rih, the track is “a hippy and happy record,” that should be a feel-good radio smash this fall. We’re not sure how this single art will go over with the parents of Rihanna Navy’s littlest marines, and we sure don’t want to be around when they try to explain it. But considering her smoke’s diamond contents, Rihanna is perched high on the throne of one glamorous rock star life. Look out for the new single when it hits iTunes this Wednesday at 8a.m. EST.
StyleBlazers, are you ready for Rih’s new single?
- Denzel Washington Covers ‘GQ’ (Check Out His Timeless Style Playbook)
- StyleBlazer TV Exclusive: Elle Varner Talks NYC Style Inspirations & Laid Back Girly Glam
- 10 Wow-Worthy 3D Nail Trends (Try If You Dare!)
- Life In Technicolor: Nicki Minaj Rocks Bright Threads & Multicolored Hair For ‘American Idol’ Auditions
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Celeb Round-Up: New York Fashion Week (In Case You Missed Them The First Go ‘Round: Kim Ye, Solange, Elle Varner & More)
- NYFW Runway Recap: Mathieu Mirano Spring 2013 Presentation
- A Cinderella Story: Supermodel Fior Mendez Rises From The Orphanage To The Runway