Zoe Saldana graces the pages of Harper’s Bazaar UK, and rocks seasonally sultry blazers for the October feature. Shot by photographer Koray Birand, The Words star looks snug in form flattering Giorgio Armani, and all woman in the masculine closet staple.
In the issue, she dishes about her on-screen chemistry (and rumored off-screen love) Bradley Cooper:
“There are certain people that, when you meet, your personalities click… and you feel so comfortable making a fool of yourself. Bradley and I are very honest with each other… and I love that.”
That’s one gorgeous duo! Read more of Zoe’s interview at Harper’s Bazaar UK, and check out the issue on newsstands now.
Photos: Koray Birand/ Harper’s Bazaar UK
StyleBlazers, are you loving Zoe’s masculine glam?
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Mya Teams Up With Koshie O. Brand (Fashion With A Purpose!)
- Your Favorite Designer’s Homes On Display In ‘Elle Decor’ and ‘Architectural Digest’s’ October Issue
- StyleBlazer Splurge: 6 Hot Ticket Items Your Closet Needs This Fall. Shop Them Inside
- Video Rewind: Solange Plays The Kissing Game In “Losing You” Preview
- Red Carpet Rundown: Bold, Bright Colors Were In Full Effect At The 64th Annual Emmy Awards
- StyleBlazer Beauty: Hourglass Vol. 6 Eyeshadow Palette Comes Highly Pigmented & Perfect For The Coming Season
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Beyoncé Wraps Up Her B’Day St. Barths Vacation With Jay-Z & Blue Ivy (Get Deets On Her Luxe Gucci Pants!)