BOO! Oh, we hope we didn’t scare you. Halloween season is upon us already. We’re ready for ghouls and goblins, frights and sights. Whether you are going to take the Mean Girls approach and dress up as a hot siren or prefer something that’s a little more “scary,” we’re here to help. Here are a few costume ideas inspired by our favorite celebs.
We had to put the King of Pop at the top of the pack. R.I.P. If you decided to do a “Thriller” inspired costume consider thrifting the outfit instead of heading to a costume shop. A killer red leather jacket, black leggins, white socks and black oxfords will do the trick. Don’t forget about the sequin glove!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night