With an undying passion to continue to have some sort of semblance in the fashion world, Kanye West has put out another shoe with the Giuseppe Zanotti Design house. Called the “Cruel Summer” heel, the shoe coincides with the release of the rapper’s new album– and has a similar ivory, Grecian look. The wing laden shoes are a high-fashion knod to G.O.O.D. music’s newest release, and we can’t lie they’re not that bad.
Theophilus London was the first to show off the new shoes, in their display window for Milan Fashion Week. The artists said, “So apparently there is a women’s heel dedicated to good music Cruel Summer album.”
In summary, you can expect Kim Kardashian to sport these new shoes in every ensemble
Kanye she can possible pair them with, like his previous collabo pair.
Do you love Kanye’s creations?
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Mya Teams Up With Koshie O. Brand (Fashion With A Purpose!)
- Your Favorite Designer’s Homes On Display In ‘Elle Decor’ and ‘Architectural Digest’s’ October Issue
- StyleBlazer Splurge: 6 Hot Ticket Items Your Closet Needs This Fall. Shop Them Inside
- Video Rewind: Solange Plays The Kissing Game In “Losing You” Preview
- Red Carpet Rundown: Bold, Bright Colors Were In Full Effect At The 64th Annual Emmy Awards
- StyleBlazer Beauty: Hourglass Vol. 6 Eyeshadow Palette Comes Highly Pigmented & Perfect For The Coming Season
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Beyoncé Wraps Up Her B’Day St. Barths Vacation With Jay-Z & Blue Ivy (Get Deets On Her Luxe Gucci Pants!)
Photo 1: Giuseppe Zanotti
Photo 2: Theophilus London Twitter
Photo 3: Will Alexander/WENN