Are you as excited as we are about the season premiere of Scandal tonight? We just can’t get enough of all the drama, and we’re itching to find out Quinn’s secret! We also can’t wait to see what Miss Olivia Pope, played by the ever-fashionable StyleBlazer, Kerry Washington will be wearing. Last season, Olivia made us all appreciate the simple sophistication of classic business wear. We especially loved all of her coats! How gorgeous was that white Tory Burch Trench Coat in the season finale? And, what about that camel Armani peplum jacket in the previous episode – stunning!
We couldn’t find an exact match for the Armani peplum coat, but could totally see Olivia rocking the fabulous wide shawl belted coat we found by Tahari, and guess what? It’s under $250. Even if it’s not the exact replica, we’ll take it! We also found lookalikes for that fab white trench and couple cute peplum blazers, too!
Photo Credit: ABC
Click through to get the look!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers