For a mere $1,295 you can own these booties and look like your favorite Sesame Street character, Oscar the Grouch. These Christian Louboutin “Daf Booty” heels are– legitimately– for sale on their site, which claims they were worn “exclusively by one of the fashion industry’s most photographed icons for years.” Coming in a peacock color, the designer says that the shoes should be worn “exclusively for those that know how to put a full look together” with them. Well, ok then.
And to the naked eye these diddies look like your average wedge heel, but look closer. From Stuart Weitzman‘s high-end line called SW1, these cutout shoes were designed by Alvaro Gonzalez and are allegedly comfortable (side-eye). The ball of your foot and heel should rest in the shoe while your arch just chills all in the open. Shoes these days seem to get more and more interesting..
Would you wear either of these shoes?
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Mya Teams Up With Koshie O. Brand (Fashion With A Purpose!)
- Your Favorite Designer’s Homes On Display In ‘Elle Decor’ and ‘Architectural Digest’s’ October Issue
- StyleBlazer Splurge: 6 Hot Ticket Items Your Closet Needs This Fall. Shop Them Inside
- Video Rewind: Solange Plays The Kissing Game In “Losing You” Preview
- Red Carpet Rundown: Bold, Bright Colors Were In Full Effect At The 64th Annual Emmy Awards
- StyleBlazer Beauty: Hourglass Vol. 6 Eyeshadow Palette Comes Highly Pigmented & Perfect For The Coming Season
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Beyoncé Wraps Up Her B’Day St. Barths Vacation With Jay-Z & Blue Ivy (Get Deets On Her Luxe Gucci Pants!)