When Tom Ford released his full color line last fall, we of course were enamored with the range of blush. The shades of peach and bronze were of course gorgeous, but when it came to showing up on darker skin tones, there was just too much layering going on for our liking. Then the brand released Narcissist, a bold pink raspberry blush this month.This shade is AMAZING.
Unlike some of the other blushes in Tom Ford’s range that look bright but don’t show up as such, Narcissist is full-on POW from the first swipe. It’s a powder but has a great luminous glow on the skin and it’s perfect on darker skin tones.
$55 is quite a reach for a blush considering you can get some awesome rouge for $4 at most drugstores, but if you’re looking for a little luxury in your makeup bag, this is your girl.
Available at Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, and Bergdorf Goodman.
StyleBlazers, is this Tom Ford blush worth every penny?
- Denzel Washington Covers ‘GQ’ (Check Out His Timeless Style Playbook)
- StyleBlazer TV Exclusive: Elle Varner Talks NYC Style Inspirations & Laid Back Girly Glam
- 10 Wow-Worthy 3D Nail Trends (Try If You Dare!)
- Life In Technicolor: Nicki Minaj Rocks Bright Threads & Multicolored Hair For ‘American Idol’ Auditions
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Celeb Round-Up: New York Fashion Week (In Case You Missed Them The First Go ‘Round: Kim Ye, Solange, Elle Varner & More)
- NYFW Runway Recap: Mathieu Mirano Spring 2013 Presentation
- A Cinderella Story: Supermodel Fior Mendez Rises From The Orphanage To The Runway