The American fashion house Calvin Klein is celebrating 30 years in the underwear business this year. Launching it's men's underwear line in the 1982, the brand picked up speed in the 1990s with huge billboard ads of scantily clad celebrities and models like Mark Wahlberg, Zoe Saldana , Kate Moss and Djimon Hounsou. To celebrate the milestone, the company launched the Calvin Klein Modern Classic line mixing the classic look of the signature gray logo waistband with a new contemporary fit. Ladies, these may be a good fit for the boyfriend.
We've decided to celebrate the milestone with a few steamy Calvin Klein underwear ads. Click through to enjoy.
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Mya Teams Up With Koshie O. Brand (Fashion With A Purpose!)
- Your Favorite Designer’s Homes On Display In ‘Elle Decor’ and ‘Architectural Digest’s’ October Issue
- StyleBlazer Splurge: 6 Hot Ticket Items Your Closet Needs This Fall. Shop Them Inside
- Video Rewind: Solange Plays The Kissing Game In “Losing You” Preview
- Red Carpet Rundown: Bold, Bright Colors Were In Full Effect At The 64th Annual Emmy Awards
- StyleBlazer Beauty: Hourglass Vol. 6 Eyeshadow Palette Comes Highly Pigmented & Perfect For The Coming Season
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Beyoncé Wraps Up Her B’Day St. Barths Vacation With Jay-Z & Blue Ivy (Get Deets On Her Luxe Gucci Pants!)