The American fashion house Calvin Klein is celebrating 30 years in the underwear business this year. Launching it’s men’s underwear line in the 1982, the brand picked up speed in the 1990s with huge billboard ads of scantily clad celebrities and models like Mark Wahlberg, Zoe Saldana , Kate Moss and Djimon Hounsou. To celebrate the milestone, the company launched the Calvin Klein Modern Classic line mixing the classic look of the signature gray logo waistband with a new contemporary fit. Ladies, these may be a good fit for the boyfriend.
We’ve decided to celebrate the milestone with a few steamy Calvin Klein underwear ads. Click through to enjoy.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night