Jessica Alba hit the red carpet in style, or should we say green carpet at the 2012 Environmental Media Awards in Burbank, California, on Saturday. The hot mother of two sported a very chic black and white ensemble from Narciso Rodriguez, paired with Giuseppe Zanotti cap-toe heels and a Jimmy Choo bag. The sleek low side ponytail and fresh-face makeup definitely pulled the look together beautifully.
Jessica wasn’t only a winner on the red carpet, the actress was honored for her environmental contributions that night.
StyleBlazers, are you feelin’ Jessica’s black and white attire?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Mya Teams Up With Koshie O. Brand (Fashion With A Purpose!)
- Your Favorite Designer’s Homes On Display In ‘Elle Decor’ and ‘Architectural Digest’s’ October Issue
- StyleBlazer Splurge: 6 Hot Ticket Items Your Closet Needs This Fall. Shop Them Inside
- Video Rewind: Solange Plays The Kissing Game In “Losing You” Preview
- Red Carpet Rundown: Bold, Bright Colors Were In Full Effect At The 64th Annual Emmy Awards
- StyleBlazer Beauty: Hourglass Vol. 6 Eyeshadow Palette Comes Highly Pigmented & Perfect For The Coming Season
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Beyoncé Wraps Up Her B’Day St. Barths Vacation With Jay-Z & Blue Ivy (Get Deets On Her Luxe Gucci Pants!)