At all times, rapper, Jay-Z must be fly. The 42-year-old rapper did just that at one of his eight back-to-back concerts at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Wearing a custom-made Calvin Klein Collection black wool felt and alligator hooded sweatshirt, designed by Italo Zucchelli, the brands’ Men’s Creative Director– who was also in attendance at the concert. Barclay’s and the Brooklyn Net’s teamed up with the iconic brand to sponsor the “Calvin Klein Courtside Club” and the “Calvin Klein VIP Entrance” of the Center.
Does this alligator embossed hoodie work for Jay-Z?
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Mya Teams Up With Koshie O. Brand (Fashion With A Purpose!)
- Your Favorite Designer’s Homes On Display In ‘Elle Decor’ and ‘Architectural Digest’s’ October Issue
- StyleBlazer Splurge: 6 Hot Ticket Items Your Closet Needs This Fall. Shop Them Inside
- Video Rewind: Solange Plays The Kissing Game In “Losing You” Preview
- Red Carpet Rundown: Bold, Bright Colors Were In Full Effect At The 64th Annual Emmy Awards
- StyleBlazer Beauty: Hourglass Vol. 6 Eyeshadow Palette Comes Highly Pigmented & Perfect For The Coming Season
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Beyoncé Wraps Up Her B’Day St. Barths Vacation With Jay-Z & Blue Ivy (Get Deets On Her Luxe Gucci Pants!)