Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Leelee Sobieski
Leelee Sobieski was EVERYTHING in the divine coat dress she wore to the Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2012 show for Paris Fashion Week. Posing in front of a crowd, the 29-year-old actress looked sophisticated beyond her years. The poppy red masterpiece is straight from Raf Simons’s new collection. Cut tuxedo style with an A-line long-sleeve, the dress is made from wool and was wrapped with a metallic belt from the Dior Fall/Winter 2012 Haute Couture collection. To direct all attention to her dress, Leelee wore simple Dior dove grey point-toe heels.
We couldn’t possible love aything more than this ensemble because it’s not only simple in design, but the pop of warm color and metallic detail steal our gaze. No wonder the designer had her wear this special for his show!
Are you lovin’ Leelee’s Dior coat dress as much as we do?
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Mya Teams Up With Koshie O. Brand (Fashion With A Purpose!)
- Your Favorite Designer’s Homes On Display In ‘Elle Decor’ and ‘Architectural Digest’s’ October Issue
- StyleBlazer Splurge: 6 Hot Ticket Items Your Closet Needs This Fall. Shop Them Inside
- Video Rewind: Solange Plays The Kissing Game In “Losing You” Preview
- Red Carpet Rundown: Bold, Bright Colors Were In Full Effect At The 64th Annual Emmy Awards
- StyleBlazer Beauty: Hourglass Vol. 6 Eyeshadow Palette Comes Highly Pigmented & Perfect For The Coming Season
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Beyoncé Wraps Up Her B’Day St. Barths Vacation With Jay-Z & Blue Ivy (Get Deets On Her Luxe Gucci Pants!)