At first Alejandra G.’s shoes may seem a little wild– the colors and prints are a bit unconventional. But beyond all the pizazz is a unique individualism that we have to appreciate. The emerging shoe designer was previously a producer for BET and Telemundo before venturing into the fashion world.
Based in Los Angeles her line has been worn by celebrities like Tamera Mowry-Housley, Persia White and Raven-Symoné. And the new Spring/Summer 2013 collection combines the spike trend, eclectic prints and interesting shapes that will make your feet stand out and tall.
Click through to see a few of our faves!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles