Out of all the fall colors, we especially love navy. It’s so chic and looks insanely gorgeous on brown skin. This is exactly why we’re currently obsessed with Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Blue Blood. First of all, how cute is the bottle? It’s like you get mini decor and a cool nail color all in one. Second, even without the use of an extended wear top coat, we were able to go a full five days with very minimal chipping. It even works well mixed with glitter! Are your socks not rocked? Check out the results.
Grab yours at esteelauder.com.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Mya Teams Up With Koshie O. Brand (Fashion With A Purpose!)
- Your Favorite Designer’s Homes On Display In ‘Elle Decor’ and ‘Architectural Digest’s’ October Issue
- StyleBlazer Splurge: 6 Hot Ticket Items Your Closet Needs This Fall. Shop Them Inside
- Video Rewind: Solange Plays The Kissing Game In “Losing You” Preview
- Red Carpet Rundown: Bold, Bright Colors Were In Full Effect At The 64th Annual Emmy Awards
- StyleBlazer Beauty: Hourglass Vol. 6 Eyeshadow Palette Comes Highly Pigmented & Perfect For The Coming Season
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Beyoncé Wraps Up Her B’Day St. Barths Vacation With Jay-Z & Blue Ivy (Get Deets On Her Luxe Gucci Pants!)