Solange Knowles is reminding us that her musical prowess is just as mesmerizing as her fashion flare. In her latest clip, “Losing You,” she puts a fashionably femme spin on Charlie Chaplin’s suits and silent humor, on the streets of Cape Town, South Africa. She flaunts her legs for days in designs from Kenzo and Opening Ceremony, to DVF, Suno and J. Crew. We love that she lets loose and drops some silly dance move, and distinguishes herself as the cool, calm and eclectic Knowles. “Losing You” has a downtown NYC feel, a little more indie than pop, and that’s the lane that seems to suit her best. The visuals have a similar vibe to Janet’s now classic clip, “Got ‘Til It’s Gone.”
We can expect more music from Solo, as she preps her next album.
Check out the clip below, and more stills from the set.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)