While the weather is getting cooler, the sun is still shining bright and our eyes still need to be protected from the sun’s rays. Thus, sunglasses may need to be on your winter To-Get list. We’ll save you valuable shopping time to tell you about the perfect ones! Worn by celebrities like Michelle Trachtenberg, Kelly Osbourne, Whitney Port and Gwen Stefani, the Australian brand QuayEyeware has a variety of seasonally friendly styles that are classic, versatile and a little whimsical.
Sold in Nordstrom, Nasty Gal, ASOS and coming to Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters, the shades retail for $39.95 (so your pockets won’t go empty). And our favorites styles are the 1556 in tortoiseshell (above) and the 1553 green (below).
Find more styles and colors at Quay’s website.
Do you wear shades in the fall/winter?
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Mya Teams Up With Koshie O. Brand (Fashion With A Purpose!)
- Your Favorite Designer’s Homes On Display In ‘Elle Decor’ and ‘Architectural Digest’s’ October Issue
- StyleBlazer Splurge: 6 Hot Ticket Items Your Closet Needs This Fall. Shop Them Inside
- Video Rewind: Solange Plays The Kissing Game In “Losing You” Preview
- Red Carpet Rundown: Bold, Bright Colors Were In Full Effect At The 64th Annual Emmy Awards
- StyleBlazer Beauty: Hourglass Vol. 6 Eyeshadow Palette Comes Highly Pigmented & Perfect For The Coming Season
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Beyoncé Wraps Up Her B’Day St. Barths Vacation With Jay-Z & Blue Ivy (Get Deets On Her Luxe Gucci Pants!)