She’s only 14-years-old, but Sophia Richie is cultivating a career in fashion and, possibly, music. The darling daughter of Lionel and sister of Nicole, has been spotted on NBC’s Fashion Star and recently announced at Teen Vogue‘s Young Hollywood party that her and her older sis, would be teaming up to create a line. Being a teenager in L.A., we can only assume there will be tons of crop tops, trendy boyfriend jeans and graphic tees in this developing collection– we’ll just have to wait and see.
And yes, we said music before! The teen also talked of plans to duo with Willow Smith to create beautiful pubescent music together. She likened her sound to Frank Ocean… which we think she confused with the question: who are you listening to right now? Either way, Aly & AJ should beware.
Are you interested to see Sophia and Nicole’s line?
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Mya Teams Up With Koshie O. Brand (Fashion With A Purpose!)
- Your Favorite Designer’s Homes On Display In ‘Elle Decor’ and ‘Architectural Digest’s’ October Issue
- StyleBlazer Splurge: 6 Hot Ticket Items Your Closet Needs This Fall. Shop Them Inside
- Video Rewind: Solange Plays The Kissing Game In “Losing You” Preview
- Red Carpet Rundown: Bold, Bright Colors Were In Full Effect At The 64th Annual Emmy Awards
- StyleBlazer Beauty: Hourglass Vol. 6 Eyeshadow Palette Comes Highly Pigmented & Perfect For The Coming Season
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Beyoncé Wraps Up Her B’Day St. Barths Vacation With Jay-Z & Blue Ivy (Get Deets On Her Luxe Gucci Pants!)