We can’t think of any moment when Sofia Vergara with had even one hair out of place, but the funny girl thinks that not being afraid to look ugly is her winning ticket. The gorgeous (and highest paid!) television actress graces the cover of Lucky Magazine‘s November issue, and is openly candid, hilariously, and innately Sofia, that you can’t help but love her just a little bit more. In the interview, she reveals that she’s completely aware that her curvaceous body is definitely an asset in her massive success, her beauty and fitness rules and why she’ll never understand why American women are always in sneakers.
Check for the full interview when Lucky’s latest hits newsstands on October 9.
Click through for more of the editorial and Sophia’s stunning shoot.
She attributes her success to her curves:
“I know [my breasts] have opened doors for me, let’s be real. But I so hate when I see Gisele and she is wearing a tiny little tank top with no bra, like, ‘Oh, I just threw this on, I look so cute.’ If I wore that I would look like I was pregnant or a fat stripper.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process