If there’s anything we’ve learned from Jennifer Lopez over the years, it’s to always keep a beat face. The pop star and actress was spotted taking in Valentino‘s Spring 2013 show during Paris Fashion Week with one of her most gorgeous looks to date. To compliment her cute highlighter pink long-sleeve shift dress, JLo sported a daytime smoky eye with a pale pink lip and luminous cheeks. Love the look? Here’s how to get it.
Start with a freshly cleansed and moisturized face, and groomed brows. Apply a primer to help smooth over your pores and get your makeup to last longer. We love Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Primer. Then apply a foundation with a satin finish like Make Up For Ever Face and Body Liquid Makeup.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles