We’re about a month away from the anniversary of the day that President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama began their journey in the White House. But today marks the anniversary of a journey that began 20 years ago for the power couple: their wedding anniversary! As we have grown to love the happy couple, the two have grown to love each other more and more right before our eyes — in style at that!
From Michelle’s full skirts to Barack to tailored suits, check out their sweetest style moments over the past year.
Even 20 years down the road, Michelle and Barack Obama can’t seem to keep their hands off of each other! The two held hands for much of their recent appearance on ABC’s The View. But then again, who wouldn’t want to hold on to Michelle in that bold emerald green ’50s reminiscent dress or Barack in that sleek black suit with the perfect polka dot tie? We wouldn’t!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night