Lady Gaga has been in Italy for Milan Fashion Week, and as expected, she’s stepped out in an array of whimsical outfits. One of her more subtle pieces was her black, baby pinned Versace dress– the same one model, Elizabeth Hurley wore for her 1994 premiere of “Four Weddings and a Funeral.”
Photo: WENN & AngaPunk
The dress that caused a stir back then, did the same on Tuesday probably because of its low bobalicious cut and long slits on the sides.
Compared to Hurley’s version in ’94, how does Gaga match up?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Mya Teams Up With Koshie O. Brand (Fashion With A Purpose!)
- Your Favorite Designer’s Homes On Display In ‘Elle Decor’ and ‘Architectural Digest’s’ October Issue
- StyleBlazer Splurge: 6 Hot Ticket Items Your Closet Needs This Fall. Shop Them Inside
- Video Rewind: Solange Plays The Kissing Game In “Losing You” Preview
- Red Carpet Rundown: Bold, Bright Colors Were In Full Effect At The 64th Annual Emmy Awards
- StyleBlazer Beauty: Hourglass Vol. 6 Eyeshadow Palette Comes Highly Pigmented & Perfect For The Coming Season
- StyleBlazer Exclusive: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Recreates Style Icons (Michelle Obama, Rihanna & Kim Kardashian Get The Animated Treatment!)
- Beyoncé Wraps Up Her B’Day St. Barths Vacation With Jay-Z & Blue Ivy (Get Deets On Her Luxe Gucci Pants!)