One of the hardest parts about being natural, whether you decided to do a big chop or transition, is figuring out what to do with your hair. How should you manage it? What products should you use? Should I consider co-washing? Well, thanks to the internet, creating a global community of people who can chat and discuss ideas without leaving the confines of their own homes, being natural has become even easier.
If you are looking for a little guide into your natural tresses then check out this list of bloggers and vloggers who can help point you in the right direction.
Curly Nikki is a natural hair blogger who features hair care regimes, tips and advice for natural hair and transitioning women. She’s made appearances on several talk shows including The Tyra Show.
Naptural85 is a vlog channel that features hair-style regimes and natural hair product recipes.
If you are newly natural you will definitely want to check out Kim Love’s vlog channel, Kimmaytube’s. She has natural hair down to a science.
This young fashionista’s vlog features in-dept videos on natural hair maintenance for day and night and she’s almost mastered the twist out.
Looking for some edgier styles? Then check out vlogger ahsiek1118.
This vlogger should consider being a stand-up-comedian, she’s hilarious and her hair is the bomb.
This trio of siblings definitely have the hair game on lock. Check out their vlog.
Coming to your computer screen from across the pond, fusionofcultures has all the details for anyone who wants to transition long-term.
If you are looking for natural hair advice or occasional make-up tips, xGoldn is the vlog for you.
From the big chop to long tresses, you can follow along with Simplyounique’s natural hair journal while you start your own.
The Good Hair Blog
The Good Hair Blog showcases natural hair in a beautiful way. Get tips on products, styling and advice from other naturals here.
Black Girl with Long Hair
Looking for styling tips or product advice? Then check out Black Girl with Long Hair.
If you are debating if you want to take the natural hair plunge, check out newly natural for some encouragement.
Taren916 has a larger-than-life personality. She’s been in the natural hair vlogging game for longer than most and she has over 100,000 subscribers.
AliciaJamesMusic has very helpful styling tips and a killer set of pipes too.
If you are looking to add a little color to your natural tresses, ColouredBeautiful is who you should check out. She does makeup tutorials as well.
K is for Kinky
K is for Kinky is your one-stop-shop for all things natural hair.
Did we leave off any of your favorite vloggers or bloggers? Let us know!
- Styleblazer Beauty: The Best (And Chicest) Beauty Products For Breast Cancer Awareness (Shop Them All!)
- SB Celebrates Barack and Michelle Obama’s 20th Anniversary: Head Of State, Head Of Style, Head Of Love!
- StyleBlazer TV Exclusive: Reel Street Style Fashion FLashback to NYFW Lincoln Center Show-Goers (Part 2)
- Celebs Dress-Up For Halloween (Get Your Costume Inspiration HereL Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Gabrielle Union & More)
- Pamela Love Makes Footwear Debut With Nine West (Peep Jewelry Designer’s Mean Boot Game!)
- Good Style: 19 Of The Best Dressed Fashion Magazine Editors
- Look Here! A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Maison Margiela For H&M
- Video Premiere: Solange Jams Out In Capetown For “Losing You Video” (The Cool, Calm & Eclectic Knowles)