One of the hardest parts about being natural, whether you decided to do a big chop or transition, is figuring out what to do with your hair. How should you manage it? What products should you use? Should I consider co-washing? Well, thanks to the internet, creating a global community of people who can chat and discuss ideas without leaving the confines of their own homes, being natural has become even easier.
If you are looking for a little guide into your natural tresses then check out this list of bloggers and vloggers who can help point you in the right direction.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process