Can you tell that this woman had a baby less than a year ago? Yea.. we thought not! Beyoncé’s camp released new promo pics of House of Deréon’s Winter 2012 Campaign, shot by French photographer, Jean-Baptiste Mondino. The first thing we noticed– beside her beastin’ the heck out of this colored-blocked dress– is that it’s a bit more modern than what usually comes out of the ‘HofD’. While we’re sure Momma Tina is still holding the reins, Bey clearly has put more of her current fashion taste into the brand.
Can’t wait to see the full collection! In the meantime, here are a few of our favorites from their fall collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past