It's Bond... James Bond! 50 years ago today, 007 blazed his guns for the first time in 1962's Dr. No. Over the years, nine actors have stepped into the secret agent's famous shoes, from Sean Connery to Daniel Craig. The 23rd installment of Bond series, Skyfall, premieres on October 23.
But the only thing we love more than the smooth James Bond himself, are his scorching hot Bond Girls. Everyone from Halle Berry to Graces Jones has played his vixen love interests.
In celebration of James Bond's 50th anniversary, check out 21 of our favorite Bond Girls.
Photos: Getty Images
Naomi Harris as Eve
Maud Adams as Octop*ssy
StyleBlazers, which Bond Girl is the best of all-time?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Styleblazer Beauty: The Best (And Chicest) Beauty Products For Breast Cancer Awareness (Shop Them All!)
- SB Celebrates Barack and Michelle Obama’s 20th Anniversary: Head Of State, Head Of Style, Head Of Love!
- StyleBlazer TV Exclusive: Reel Street Style Fashion FLashback to NYFW Lincoln Center Show-Goers (Part 2)
- Celebs Dress-Up For Halloween (Get Your Costume Inspiration HereL Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Gabrielle Union & More)
- Pamela Love Makes Footwear Debut With Nine West (Peep Jewelry Designer’s Mean Boot Game!)
- Good Style: 19 Of The Best Dressed Fashion Magazine Editors
- Look Here! A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Maison Margiela For H&M
- Video Premiere: Solange Jams Out In Capetown For “Losing You Video” (The Cool, Calm & Eclectic Knowles)