One thing to really look forward to this season aside from all the cool clothes is the release of Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes. Seriously, virtually everyone who has ever graced their lids with an Urban Decay eyeshadow will be just as hooked as we are. Of course you definitely need one or both of their best selling Naked Palettes, but you also should consider the new Feminine Palette ($36).
The Feminine Palette contains six works-on-all-skin-tones shadows: Bordello (pale mauve shimmer with gold micro-glitter), Skimp (light peachy pearl), AC/DC (smoky greyish purple shimmer), Gunmetal (dark metallic grey shimmer with silver micro-glitter), Hijack (deep metallic teal shimmer), Lost (medium metallic brown shimmer) and Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Wallflower. The colors are on-trend, while the metallic and shimmer qualities make them holiday ready. You can create a myriad of holiday looks with these colors running the gamut of daytime to nighttime looks for any kind of seasonal festivity you’ll be attending. We’re looking forward to a look that features Lost blended on the lids with Hijack as a pop of color on the bottom waterline.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'