It’s a beautiful time for American designer, Tom Ford. In the midst of celebrating his big comeback to the fashion world, Ford has released a video showcasing his Spring/Summer 2013 Womenswear collection. To explain the collection in one word– or even one sentence– is nearly impossible. Mod, Grecian, glam and futuristic inspirations all collide for an almost daring display of pieces. In Tom Ford fashion, the designer utilizes a range of materials and fabrics to create a very sultry assembly of looks.
Check it out below.
And in personal news, Ford and his long-term partner Richard Buckley announced the arrival of their newborn baby named, Alexander John Buckley Ford in Los Angeles on September 23. The two have been together for 25 years and met in the offices of WWD. Congrats!
Are you a fan of Tom Ford?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Styleblazer Beauty: The Best (And Chicest) Beauty Products For Breast Cancer Awareness (Shop Them All!)
- SB Celebrates Barack and Michelle Obama’s 20th Anniversary: Head Of State, Head Of Style, Head Of Love!
- StyleBlazer TV Exclusive: Reel Street Style Fashion FLashback to NYFW Lincoln Center Show-Goers (Part 2)
- Celebs Dress-Up For Halloween (Get Your Costume Inspiration HereL Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Gabrielle Union & More)
- Pamela Love Makes Footwear Debut With Nine West (Peep Jewelry Designer’s Mean Boot Game!)
- Good Style: 19 Of The Best Dressed Fashion Magazine Editors
- Look Here! A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Maison Margiela For H&M
- Video Premiere: Solange Jams Out In Capetown For “Losing You Video” (The Cool, Calm & Eclectic Knowles)